[Mkguild] Calendar (Topic change)

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Tue Feb 24 04:58:40 EST 2009

At 11:15 PM 2/23/2009, Pontos wrote:
>But is there a day-of-the-week correlation with our calendar as well?
>I mean, December 23rd 707 CR, is it Sunday, Tuesday or Friday?
>I don't recall this being implemented, and perhaps doing it now may
>affect some stories as they are.
>The simplest and most logical thing to do would be syncing MK
>calendar with ours. For example, 707 the same as 2007, 708 as 2008 and so on.
>What do you think? Will this be worth it?

I directe veryone first to the Calendar details already found on the Wiki:

http://mkworld.wikidot.com/events:yearly-calendar

As for day of the week I don't think that's ever been set in stone,
and it is the sort of thing that would easily be done wrong in future
stories, but if you want to mention them, I don't have a problem with it.