[Mkguild] The Last Tale of Yajakali - Chapter LXX

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 22:12:02 EST 2009

If this is too much for the MK rating, oh boy, am I in trouble with what I'=
ve got coming down the line.

In other news, =

>          The Marquis paid her no more mind than =

> to stop her killing blow.  His eyes were on the =

> passage way.  Standing in white garments was the =

> ancient =C5elf.  Qan-af-=E5rael met the Marquis=92s =

> gaze with an indomitable spirit.  His eyes were =

> cold like glass.  He held out one hand, palm =

> facing forward, and around him the very air =

> swirled with boisterous energy.  His voice rang =

> with the clangour of shattering crystal. =93You =

> will harm them no more, Camille du =

> Tournemire.  You will face none of them but me.=94
>          With a laugh, the Marquis lifted his =

> arms and his cards swarmed about him. =93Come and =

> face me, old man.  It=92s about time you revealed your true power.=94
>          Qan-af-=E5rael said nothing more as he =

> strode into the Chamber of Unearthly Light to =

> brace the Marquis.  Kayla and the others crawled to get out of their way.

Qan-af-=E5rael vs. Marquis Camille du Tournemire!  FIGHT!  (*cheers!*)

I'd go get popcorn for this if I wasn't allergic to it...

Hallan

Windows LiveTM: Keep your life in sync. =

http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_explore_012009