[Mkguild] Cheating

Stealth stealthcat15 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 22:51:35 EDT 2009

Hey, you try churning out one story a week.

Cheating
Copyright (c) 2009 Michael Nastov

	Eafa heard a slight bump. Turning he said, “I believe something
jumped into the back of the carriage.”

	Gari shrugged, “He does that.”

	“He?”

	“A courier from the keep, he runs as a full form cheetah. Those cats
don’t have much endurance.” Gari explained, “So he hitchhikes and back
at the keep they think he runs the whole way. He thinks I don’t
notice.”

	The man blinked and then looked back at the carriage and the cat
trying to hide from them. “Do you mind these... hitchhikes?” He
whispered.

	“No, I don’t mind. So long as he doesn’t make a mess back there.” He
paused, “Again...”