[Mkguild] Cheating

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 14 09:46:55 EDT 2009

*hands over a trophy of a person sitting at a computer holding their wrist =
as if suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome*  Bear it proudly, Stealth. :)

Hallan

> Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 03:05:22 -0300
> From: daemonpontos at gmail.com
> To: stealthcat15 at gmail.com
> Subject: Re: [Mkguild] Cheating
> CC: mkguild at lists.integral.org
> =

> Yay! You just earned the first place on the Top 10 shortest stories on =

> the MK setting XD
> You stole Hallan's place, hehe.
> =

> Seriously now, good and funny little story. And it's not cheating: =

> Nobody told him to go "on foot" the whole way :P (Just deliver stuff on =

> time)
> =

> Pontos
> =

> Stealth wrote:
> > Hey, you try churning out one story a week.
> >
> > Cheating
> > Copyright (c) 2009 Michael Nastov
> >

> > 	Eafa heard a slight bump. Turning he said, =93I believe something
> > jumped into the back of the carriage.=94
> >
> > 	Gari shrugged, =93He does that.=94
> >
> > 	=93He?=94
> >
> > 	=93A courier from the keep, he runs as a full form cheetah. Those cats
> > don=92t have much endurance.=94 Gari explained, =93So he hitchhikes and=
 back
> > at the keep they think he runs the whole way. He thinks I don=92t
> > notice.=94
> >
> > 	The man blinked and then looked back at the carriage and the cat
> > trying to hide from them. =93Do you mind these... hitchhikes?=94 He
> > whispered.
> >
> > 	=93No, I don=92t mind. So long as he doesn=92t make a mess back there.=
=94 He
> > paused, =93Again...=94

> >   =

> =

> =

> -- =

> Pontos
> http://daemonpontos.livejournal.com/
> =

> =

Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail=AE. =

http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/QuickAdd?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tut=
orial_QuickAdd_062009