[Mkguild] Story Warning: Two for the Price of One

Kamau jc2blion at taconic.net
Fri Jun 19 07:42:29 EDT 2009

Greetings MK authors.

After a number of months of both writer's block and my Muse bouncing me
around between several stories I have a story complete enough to begin
posting.  At the moment it looks to be a four part piece that will
introduce at least one and possibly more new major characters (or at
least major in my story arcs) to the MK universe.  It will also open the
door to greater use of the city of Mycransburg and that area which I
have done an extensive amount of work (including maps and back story) on
developing.  Setting is current MK time (707 CR) thought both of these
characters would have been around for a number of years.  Feel free to
critique this piece as you like.

Kamau