[Mkguild] Late Night

John Burman jburman787 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 14:10:23 EDT 2009

Nope, I've never been on the IRC and at the moment I'm not deployed.=A0 I t=
end to keep weird hours anyway though and don't sleep much so anything from=
 me could show up at all hours.=A0 I forgot to mention, though I think it's=
 kinda obvious, that this is set the night the Magic from Marzac is release=
d.
John Burman aka Fox Marine