[Mkguild] Archive Update

Pontos daemonpontos at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 14:19:10 EDT 2009

Watching from the RSS feed how you were updating the archive was fun :P
(even saw how you wrote the link to Churan without the ".php" extension
and then corrected it, heh).
I don't remember seeing this story by Raven posted in the list. Was it
written and posted back in mid 2007, or he simply chose to submit
directly to the archive?
That's a stealthy way to write indeed :P

Pontos