[Mkguild] An Old Beginning

Kit stormkit10 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 19:02:22 EDT 2009

Aha! I've been waiting for an old coot character to come to MK! I thought
I'd have to bring in one myself! Those old fellows that that never stop
reminissing about their glory days and have probably gone just a little bit
insane, but could still beat you down with their walking canes! ^.^ There's
just something about those guys that I love, whether famous like Yoda and
Gandalf, or not quite so famous like the guardian of the gate from Stardust.
I look forward to reading the crazy adventures of this Oonsus fellow, and
now I won't have to make my own ^_^. (Poor fellow wasn't going to get his
youth back anyway, I was either gonna turn him into a crone or a platypus,
heavily leaning towards platypus.)

Kit