[Mkguild] Questions

Kit stormkit10 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 17:33:10 UTC 2009

As always, the exact time period varies. There are several people writing in
late 707 at the moment, but some are also writing early 708. For the moment
you can probably assume it's the winter after WA. Misha has sorta retired
from the long scouts, but he remains active anyway. Matthias finally
finished his epic storyline and will be starting another one soon. And the
starchild arc has been put on hold with revised storyline til further
notice. Focus on the writer's guild has actually died down by now and it
plays more of a secondary role, appearing in several stories, but not being
the focus of any with possibly an exception or two. Duke Thomas is getting
married and that's the essential update on most of the important people I
think... Anyway, welcome back to MK!

Kit

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 9:14 AM, Supernova Wizard <supernova.wizard at gmail.com
> wrote:

> I've been away from MK for quite a while now, and have a few question
> to help me catch up.
>
> What's the current time period? 708 CR I'm fairly sure, but what season?
>
> I happen to remember Laracin, the tree morph, being uprooted during
> WA, but I don't remember any story following that to say what has
> happened to him since.
>
> What characters take an active teaching/leading role in the Writers
> Guild? Such as the Headmaster and those who teach reading and writing.
>
> Thanks in advance.

!DSPAM:4af30c5f109071804284693!