[Mkguild] Questions

Kendo Virmir kendo.virmir at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 02:04:53 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 5:14 PM, Kit <stormkit10 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Right around WA he promised Caroline that he would never go on another
> extended mission after 'this one last one'. Since then he hasn't really done
> anything but local skirmish stuff, much of which I think happens in stories
> Stealth writes? I'm a little vague on that last part.

Oh, right!  I remember this now.  Though I'm not sure that qualifies
as him "retiring" since he's still very active in leading them on the
home front, and I don't think another opportunity has even come up
which would pull him away for some time to test his word.  Probably
best to let Big Red himself comment further, though. ;)

--
- Kendo Virmir
http://crimsonflagcomic.com -- My webcomic!

!DSPAM:4af3844f175191804284693!