[Mkguild] Questions

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Fri Nov 6 12:19:16 UTC 2009

>I've been away from MK for quite a while now, and have a few question
>to help me catch up.
>
>What's the current time period? 708 CR I'm fairly sure, but what season?
>
>I happen to remember Laracin, the tree morph, being uprooted during
>WA, but I don't remember any story following that to say what has
>happened to him since.
>
>What characters take an active teaching/leading role in the Writers
>Guild? Such as the Headmaster and those who teach reading and writing.
>
>Thanks in advance.

Greetings!

The current time line I am writing in is January - February 708
CR.  However, not everyone is there with me, nor do you have to be.

While it is true the Writers' Guild doesn't feature rpominently in
stories anymore, it only ever really appeared in my own works as a
means to explain a portion of Metamor's cultural output (and where my
main character had hidden himself in his self-imposed exile).  That
said, two of the three Headmasters are Tallis, a curly-haired rat,
and Nahum, a red fox with a penchant for brawling.  In one of Ryx's
stories, it is suggested that Nahum might be gay, but that's not
true.  I don't think I mentioned who Habakkuk elevated to take his place.

There are no other details on members of the Writer's Guild.  If you
wish to elborate for your own stories, you are free to do so. :-)

!DSPAM:4af41448251622366718218!