[Mkguild] A stalker appears!

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Tue Nov 10 03:32:30 UTC 2009

At 04:36 PM 11/8/2009, Yeehim wrote:
>Hey everyone, that I'm not disturbing ^^'
>
>I've been stalking around the mailing list and the webpage for a
>while now, and time has come, to ask the big question: What must I
>do and How to get involved in writing?
>
>I've got to much spare time reacently. And I need to write to keep
>training my skills ^^'

Welcome to Metamor Keep, Yee!

As Misha said, you've asked the right question.  I guess the first
thing to ask is how many of the stories have you read?  And then,
what sort of story do you want to write for Metamor?  Knowing these
things, you can get started.  Really, just start writing and ask
questions of folks here when you have them or to make sure you get
things right.  Somebody here will be able to answer your questions,
that's pretty much guaranteed.

Good luck!

!DSPAM:4af8dee4327211795620989!