[Mkguild] To Snare a Rabbit, Part 2

Kit stormkit10 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 05:06:17 UTC 2009

Haha, discussion's not on the wiki :p And don't worry, what you've got is
well within precedent, as would probably be the griffin and angel models.
Bird morphs get a little more flexibility on this issue because the issue of
what exactly a half bird is is more complicated than half animals. Even if
it wasn't within precendent, you got the all clear from Misha which means
it's good. I was mostly just commenting that you've the first one within the
actual universe. ^_^

!DSPAM:4af8f4e221681804284693!