[Mkguild] Noname, Part 2

Yeehim yeehim at o2.pl
Fri Nov 13 05:24:14 UTC 2009

A fine story, I really like it, thou I'll have to read it again when I'll stop beeing a cyclops [frakking left eye infection, have to keep it covered... and it's also my good eye >.<'' ] for more feedback. I doubt I'm qualified to tell it it's ok with MK setting, but on the pure writing side I think I'm allowed to express my opinion.

There's a funny paradox in somoe one having Noname for name. I'd love to see him dooing something like Odys in the Oddysey ;] Thou, he went by the name 'Noone'

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Yee.
Also know as Yeehim and Yeechan, if anyone wants to know. And Malahite. And Shival.
And oh-my-gods I-have-to-much-free-time-at-work =3

Dnia 13 listopada 2009 4:09 George Holmstrom <geoho_polar2001 at hotmail.com> napisał(a):

> <!--
> .hmmessage P{
>   margin: 0px;
>   padding: 0px}
> div#msg-body.hmmessage{
>   font-size: 10pt;
>   font-family: Verdana}
> -->
> <!--
> @page {
>   margin: 0.79in}
> P{
>   margin-bottom: 0.08in}
> -->
> The second part of this little tale. I should have said before, and
> advice welcome, from grammar to narrative. Enjoy peeps.- TraxerO O ONoname lay on the bed for a long time, staring at the ceiling of
> wood paneling. He didn&#39;t quite know what to think. As long as
> he remembered, his life had been careening down a mountain slope,
> jumping from ledge to ledge, sliding along the edge. Along the edge
> of what, he didn&#39;t know, and he hadn&#39;t let himself stay on
> one ledge long enough to look over into the abyss below. At rare
> moments, while bound up or tied to a stake, he&#39;d had a brief
> chance to reflect upon it, but soon enough he was unbound again and
> off to the races.Now, he might have actually fallen into the abyss, into the
> complete unknown, because he had no idea where he was going to
> land.Particularly when he saw the snout in the lower part of his vision.
> He opened his mouth, it moved up. He felt it. The whiskers tickled
> his pawpads. He scratched it with a claw. Noname rose and went
> through the motions. He had changed while in his reflective haze,
> his entire psychical being different, longer, sleeker. He licked
> his nose. Now that was weird.Not quite as weird as he expected though. Though, what was he
> supposed to expect. He looked about the room. Curses, no reflective
> surfaces. Well, he knew his arms and legs were of a sable fur, his
> body was a light brownish, and he a long body, complete with
> twitchy tail. Only one option. He sunk his shoulders and plodded
> over to the caribou.Noname gave a weak wave. The caribou nodded back. Now what was he
> supposed to say? He rubbed his muzzle. So much easier when he was
> under a persona, selling wares, making out contracts, playing with
> words towards a certain devious means. Now, here he was, no longer
> human, trying to talk as...himself.Himself. Noname didn&#39;t like the sound of that. Still, what
> choice did he have? There was no game to be played. Yet. Ooo. The
> possibility appeased him.“Sorry to be a bother, but what am I?” he said, letting the words
> tumble out in as level of a tone as possible.The caribou eyed him. Noname tried not to flinch. “Oy. Robert, what
> do you think this hellion is?”The mouse at the other door squinted. “Let me get a look at that
> tail.”Noname lifted his smock (which he had the dignity to put on
> earlier) and twitched part of his spine that hadn&#39;t existed a
> [...]

!DSPAM:4afceda249671804284693!