[Mkguild] Noname, Part 2

Yeehim yeehim at o2.pl
Sat Nov 14 09:58:54 UTC 2009

Objection!
Those are only nicknames, not alts. I have only one fursone atm - Yeehim, the grey couch stallion ;D
Yee.
Duh ;P
Dnia 14 listopada 2009 0:30 Kit <stormkit10 at gmail.com> napisał(a):
Ha, and I thought *I* had multiple fursona disorder! Anyway, it's a little questionable that one person gets cursed with several variations over. However as evidenced in an earlier story of Charles', it is the soul of the person that gets cursed rather than just the physical body. Which brings up several interesting questions about your character. Does he have multiple souls, each only dominant at a certain time? If so, why was he a polecat as Noname? Wasn't his scam in MK a different person entirely? This idea seems to have incredible potential, but it's a bit muddled at the moment.
Kit