[Mkguild] Yet another test

Christian Okane chrisokane at verizon.net
Tue Nov 17 20:40:44 UTC 2009

Well the Dragon has cleared the issue and I have unblocked everyone who was
blocked. BTW - if you are on any other lists on the same server (like TSA)
you probably had the same issue. Evidently certain users like those rom
.aol. verizon were put on a blocked list.

Chris

The Lurking (and confused) Fox