[Mkguild] Archive Update (The BIG One)

Kendo Virmir kendo.virmir at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 20:01:15 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I'm pleased to announce another update to the MK archives:

http://metamorkeep.com

This week's update includes a **sprawling four volume epic!!!** by
Matt... *collapses* ;)

(Since this story spans six months, I wasn't quite sure where it
should go in the chronological list, so I just split the difference
and stuck it in the middle of September.  Let me know what you think,
Matt.  And others' suggestions are welcome, of course.)

ALSO of note this week is an awesome picture of Vincent Lois
LurkingWolf has commissioned from FuzzlePup.

Enjoy!

--
- Kendo Virmir
http://crimsonflagcomic.com -- My webcomic!