[Mkguild] Metamor mage guild

Kamau jc2blion at taconic.net
Mon Aug 23 23:25:04 UTC 2010

After having been away for two weeks of vacation and dealing with
several situations Murphy (as in Murphy's law) having taken over while I
was gone I'm going to try to get back to the Mage Guild issue.

I may just drop on the list what I've got for the revival story and let
people start hacking and contributing from that.  But be aware that if I
do that it's going going to be very raw and fragmented.  Still as I
would hope for this to be a joint work that may not matter.

Kamau

On 8/17/2010 9:42 PM, Elliott Olson wrote:
> Hello Metamor,
>
> We've had some discussion at http://mkworld.wikidot.com/forum/t-244232/metamor-mage-guild
> and on IRC but I'm not sure we have any true consensus yet. I'd like
> to have some ideas of what kind of responses Thanh may get when
> inquiring about the local mage guild shortly after his arrival around
> early/mid January 708 in my second story (currently in the works).
> I've seen ideas but I think nothing solid yet other than that whatever
> is there is very loose and unorganized.

!DSPAM:4c73035c27181804284693!