[Mkguild] Seasons Greetings

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Fri Dec 24 18:00:21 UTC 2010

>While I've been silent on the list, IRC and just about everywhere
>else for the past few months I didn't want this season to pass
>without saying Merry Christmas and a Blessed and Happy New Year to
>all on the list.
>
>Here's hoping for more great MK stuff in the year to come (hopefully
>including some of my own).

Merry Chriswtmas to you too, Kamau!  And to all my friends here at
Metamor Keep.  Merry Christmas!

I'm going to be travelling the next few days to be with family.  Pray
that all who travel will have a safe journey.

And pray for Cathal who will be spending his Christmas in prison.

!DSPAM:4d14dfad253831804284693!