No subject

Thu Dec 9 22:33:57 UTC 2010

for crossover plots is a grand idea, and for one I'm all for it.  I don't envy
Virmir trying to keep things straight between Mk Cannon and MK fanfic, though.
:)  Just so long as there is no /slashfic, mmkay?  Metamor has always been a
PG-13 universe with the occasional lean toward R now and then, but I would
strongly prefer that anything Metamor, Cannon or Non, be kept in the reader
friendly rating.
If we want anything heavier we can always look elsewhere.

After all, I would be horrified to find some random /slash featuring Murikeer
and... say... Misha or Dame Bryonoth, yes?

Ryx.

!DSPAM:4e159dd8250385126175762!

--0-1997347349-1310039510=:44506