[Mkguild] Morlunds rules story!

Christian Okane chrisokane at verizon.net
Wed Feb 17 04:08:24 UTC 2010

Well it's been a while since I posted so here is another Morlunds rules
story. You can find the rest on my FA website at:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/captfox/

I hope you enjoy. Feel free to leave comments.

   Chris
   The Lurking fox

Use Only as Directed
by Christian O'Kane

   Instructions are there for a reason.
Morlunds Rules # 4

   The woman that paced back and forth impatiently in front of the table was
tall and walked confidently. Her body was hidden beneath the thick robes and
armor. The only hint of her beauty was the long, black hair that framed her
finely chiseled face.

   Seated at the table was an old woman wearing the red tunic and purple
skirt of a scholar. In her hands was a bronze collar that was covered with a
frieze of green dragons and people.

   "Well?" the young woman asked.

   "Relax Cassandra," came a male voice from the seat behind her. Curled on
the seat was a small dragon. Weighing barely 5 pounds the small reptile was
curled up on a pillow with its eyes closed. "The pursuit of knowledge cannot
be rushed."

   "We do not have time Trevor," Cassandra responded. "We are rushed. My
older brothers forces are less than twenty miles from here."

   "I have the translation you need," the older woman said and tapped the
collar with a free hand. "This is indeed the Dragon Fellowship collar."

   "Great!" Trevor said opening his eyes and looking in the scholars
direction. "Now how do we activate it?"

   "The needed command words are right here on the inside of the collar,"
the older woman responded.  "Plus the needed instructions and two warnings."

   "What warnings?" Cassandra asked. "The first is that the collar is for a
couple, 1 human and 1 dragon only. The second warning is that both must be
of the same gender."

   "Why the same gender?" Trevor asked.

   The old woman shrugged. "I do not know. There is a single word that might
be a clue. It seems to have been added later. After the collars creation."

   "What is it?" the princess asked.

   "The word is hard to read but I think it is family," the scholar replied.

   "Family?" Trevor asked the confusion plain to hear in his voice. "What
does that mean?"

   "The bonding ritual is very serious and requires a closeness not often
found. This bonding will draw you closer even then husband and wife," the
older woman explained.

   "Well," Cassandra said slowly and turned to the small dragon. "We have no
choice. Are you sure you wish to do this?"

   The dragon nodded his head. "I vowed to follow you no matter what."

***************

   Princess Cassandra walked slowly down the path towards where her brother
waited impatiently. The prince was tired of the four years of civil war and
the six months of chasing his half sister. Now finally he would get the
throne he so richly deserved.

   The woman was tall and scantily clad, even more so then she usually was.
Aside from the smallest and scantiest of panties all Cassandra was wearing
nothing but a collar of bronze. Andricles could not help but admire his
sisters body. All the hardships had taken no toll on her young, supple and
sumptuous form. Her black hair, usually shoulder length had been cut way
back and what was left rippled about in the slight breeze. Perched on his
sisters shoulder was a small dragon. The black and green colored reptile
which was no larger than a small house cat flapped it's wings and hissed at
the prince. If the creature had been a hundred pounds heavier Andricles
would have considered it a threat.

   If she had not been his sister he would have been attracted to the woman.
But they were siblings and sex was the last thing on his mind. "Well?" He
asked harshly. "I have agreed to the truce as you asked for. What do you
have to show me?"

   "Watch and learn little brother," she said cheerfully.

   The dragon shifted his position till his head was laying on top of hers.
She pronounced several words in a low tone. Suddenly both the dragon and
woman seemed to stiffen. The dragons head seemed to grow larger and larger
as the woman's grew smaller. Almost as if the woman's head was being
absorbed by dragons. Soon the woman's body was topped by the dragons head.
The human neck grew thinner and more sinuous as scales covered it. On the
woman's back the small wings of the dragon shifted downward until they were
level with her own shoulder blades. Even as they moved the wings grew longer
and larger by the second.

   The changes to Cassandra continued moving down her body. Thick green
scales covered her shapely breasts as her torso grew longer and thinner. The
woman's arms soon were covered with the same scales as her hands became
thicker and grew wickedly sharp claws. Soon the wave of change reached her
hips and a long, powerful tail grew from her buttocks and whipped back and
forth. As her body lengthened her legs grew short and her feet shifted into
powerful paws equipped with foot long claws.

   In moments the woman and a small dragon were gone. In their place stood
one creature that seemed to be a mixture of both. It was over eight feet
tall from its dragon snouted head to her taloned feet. The large, green
scaled breasts marked her as a female. Her long tail lashed back and forth.
Massive wings each ten feet long flapped whipping up a cyclone and sending
dirt flying into Andricles' face stinging his skin.

   "Well little brother," the dragon roared in a voice like Cassandra's but
filled with far more power and anger. "What do you have to say now?"

   The man's eyes grew wider as the color drained from his face. "Ah . . .
All hail Queen Cassandra!" he stuttered.

*************

   Court business bored Cassandra as much as it bored Trevor. The dragon had
literally grown into the position of the husband of a queen and was now over
seven feet long and weighed three hundred pounds. It seemed to be an odd
aftereffect of the bonding. It had taken several days for the magic of the
bonding to fade and they were finally able to separate. But by that time an
unexpected side effect had come to light.

   The queen looked to her advisor. "We are done with today's court business
and will retire."

   The man bowed and slowly backed away as the woman and the dragon slowly
and in a stately manner left the throne room.

   The room the royal couple entered was significantly smaller but no less
opulent then the one they had left. Furniture made of exotic hardwood and
decorated with gold and silver filled the room. By the door was a table
laden with all manner of food and drink. But neither couple paid the
slightest attention to any of that. Both made their way to a small bed that
rested in the center of the room. Resting there in the midst of silken
cushions and blankets rested a large brown speckled egg. THEIR egg.

   Cassandra sighed and then smiled at the egg. "Well we really should have
seen this possibility. After all what else could happen when a fertile male
and a fertile female come together."

   "Family," Trevor commented.

!DSPAM:4b7b6bba17731804284693!