[Mkguild] MK Story - Journey part 3

Kit stormkit10 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 07:56:38 UTC 2010

Well it's always nice to read new stories and I found this one a nice look
into a character that doesn't show up much. However somehow I just can't
connect this story with you as its author and there were two things about
this that bugged me. First of all, I thought Fox still had a gimp leg in his
taur form. He can walk mostly normally with three legs, but he wouldn't be
able to fight like he did in part one. Secondly Fox Cutter is an
intellectual, even running the library for quite some time. He should be
well aware that the 'female curse' is in fact no such thing to the other
half of the population.

Nevertheless, it was an enjoyable read and I look forward to your next
entry.

Kit

!DSPAM:4b4c2b3849101804284693!