[Mkguild] [TSA] Very Bad News in Our Family

Kamau jc2blion at taconic.net
Mon Mar 15 11:40:08 UTC 2010

Bad news indeed.  Having just buried my own father this hurts all the
more but as has been said he is not gone yet.  I am offering my thoughts
and prayers that he will survive and recover.  His passing would be a
great lose to the writing community.  He has given us so many memorable
stories and inspired a number of new writers.

Kamau

> Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 21:15:22 -0500
> From: pgeusz at resistingarrest.net
> To: tsa-talk at lists.integral.org; furry-lit at lists.integral.org;
> tfwf at lists.integral.org
> Subject: [TSA] Very Bad News in Our Family
>
> Hello!
>
> I most terribly regret to inform the members of the TSA and Furry-Lit
> and others that Michael Bard, good friend and noted furry author,
> suffered a brain aneurysm sometime last Friday while at work. As of my
> latest information, all brain activity has ceased. Unless there is some
> sign of improv ement, he will be taken off of life support Monday
> morning. Michael has been a very frequent poster for many years, and has
> not only written many TBP stories but has put together probably the most
> complete collection of TBP anywhere on the web. Also notable is his
> novel "Fork In The Road", which I know he's very proud of.
>
> The only good news I can offer is that I was personally with him as
> recently as last Monday. Though he was suffering from the flu, he'd just
> been part of a successful furry-con startup and seemed happy and
> satisfied with life in general. He smiled a lot, in other words. And,
> should the worst happen, that's how I'll choose to remember him.
>
> Those inclined to pray are requested to do so.
>
> Phil

!DSPAM:4b9e1c9a74791804284693!