[Mkguild] update on Michaels condition

Christian Okane chrisokane at verizon.net
Wed Mar 17 16:46:46 UTC 2010

Here is the latest on how Michael is doing taken straight from:
http://shifti.org/wiki/User_talk:Michael_Bard

Wednesday morning update: We are still waiting on updates about the CAT/MRI
scans and a GCS diagnosis <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_Coma_Scale>
. Information is sparse, Canadian laws are tricky about patient privacy,
however, we're at the point where "no news is good news". Moreover, he is in
the best brain center in Canada. I believe Jacob and the other crew have
been up to see him. --KiTA <http://shifti.org/wiki/User:KiTA>  15:58, 17
March 2010 (UTC)

Jacob has indeed gotten the chance to visit, and apparently had a chat with
one of the nurses there. From what I can tell, there's not much news one way
or the other. Still hoping. --Viqsi <http://shifti.org/wiki/User:Viqsi>
16:35, 17 March 2010 (UTC)

It seems we are in the hard phase - the waiting.

Chris

The Lurking Fox

!DSPAM:4ba10788160401804284693!