[Mkguild] continuing the tradition

Christian Okane chrisokane at verizon.net
Fri Mar 19 21:24:35 UTC 2010

With the passing of Morgan I  guess I'm feeling a little mortal right now.
Hopefully this will not be needed for a long time but it seems like a good
idea to put this all down officially and get it off my mind.

If for some reason I am gone or unable to do things control of the MK wiki
and the MK archive will pass on to Virmir seeing as he runs the archive
already and helps me with the Wiki occasionally.

As for control of the MK mailing list itself I am not sure as it only
requires a little admin. I'll give the admin password for that to someone.

But my big question is who should gain control of MK itself? Be the universe
controller? Any ideas?

Christian O'Kane

MK Controller

!DSPAM:4ba3eba923162130720353!