[Mkguild] FW: [Furry Lit] Memorial Anthology for Michael Bard

Christian Okane chrisokane at verizon.net
Mon May 3 06:48:39 UTC 2010

From: furry-lit-bounces at lists.integral.org
[mailto:furry-lit-bounces at lists.integral.org] On Behalf Of C. Matthias
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2010 7:42 PM
To: TSA; furry-lit at Lists.Integral.org
Subject: [Furry Lit] Memorial Anthology for Michael Bard

To all the Friends and Fans of Michael Bard,

Will Sanborn of Anthrodreams has graciously agreed to publish a volume of
Michael Bard's tales, a portion of the proceeds to benefit the Heart and
Stroke Center at Toronto Western Hospital in Michael's name.  Phil Guesz and
myself have agreed to edit the book, and Jessie Tracer has volunteered to
create the layout for publication.  All of our efforts are on a volunteer
basis.

We also need your help.  Michael was part of our community and he and his
stories touched our lives in various and divers ways.  We are looking for
recommendations for what stories to include and also, introductions to said
stories from those who knew him.  The introductions do not need to be long,
but they do need to be thoughful and not inflammatory.  In other words,
something you would think of when you think of Michael.

There is a word limit that we will deal with so please do not suggest novel
size works as our goal is to showcase a representative sampling of Michael's
works.  Novellas will be considered but only one if any will likely be used.
All final decisions about which stories will be used will be made by Phil
and myself but we will do our best to be accommodating.

Please send recommendations and introductions to Phil Guesz and myself.
Thank you.  We will provide more news when we have it.  But this project is
a go.

14:27:00

!DSPAM:4bde71d398013165068996!