[Mkguild] FW: [Furry Lit] Memorial Anthology for Michael Bard

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Fri May 7 20:29:08 UTC 2010

>The story's on the archives, in the non-canon section.
>
>http://metamorkeep.com/noncanon/Early_Morning_Pressures.php
>
>Though if we're pushing MK stories, I'd rather see one or two of his
>Roger tales, which are both canon and rather amusing (and very short).
>:)
>
>- Virmir

*chuckles* I'd like to see some of his Metamor Keep stuff show up in
the book because it was a place he loved and spent some time in.  I
am open to using the Roger stories as they showed a lighter side
(without being downright disgusting), and they are canon.

Now, is there anyone who is willing to write the introductions for
these?  I already have quite a few of his other works I'll be doing that for.

!DSPAM:4be4780027091443720711!