[Mkguild] The Spotting of a Knight: Prologue

Kamau jc2blion at taconic.net
Thu May 13 00:46:41 UTC 2010

Back in 2004 I began to write MK stories and the first that I actually
posted to the list contained a minor character named Pierga.  Since that
time Pierga has totally and completely take over my MK writing.  This
story is his entrance into the MK universe and the valley.  It is set
within a year after the Battle of Three Gates.  Late spring of 700 seems
about right to me but that is one of the things I'll be looking for
feedback on.

I am hoping that, unlike past stories I have posted, that I will move it
to the archives within a week or two of getting the feedback.

Read on and hopefully enjoy the tale.

Kamau

!DSPAM:4beb4bf7164161804284693!