[Mkguild] Irene

Kamau jc2blion at taconic.net
Tue Aug 30 11:42:45 UTC 2011

I'm in good shape up here.  I had only a few limbs come down and a
little water (just a puddle) in the cellar.  A few roads are still out
but locally no major problems.  Within a 50 mile radius however there
has been major destruction due to flooding.  Bridges out, two people
killed by flood waters and even some town totally cut off.

Overall we were very lucky locally.  I hope the same is true as others
check in.

Kamau