[Mkguild] MK story Past Present and Future part 1

AmigaDragon ejolson at wiktel.com
Fri Dec 30 22:56:19 UTC 2011

Hello Charles,

SSoUC couldn't happen any earlier than (beginning at) the latter part
of March because of stated delays and dates in it. Any earlier would
have Rickkter not yet well enough for participation and/or scheduled
mettings being trashed by the quarantine in PoT. So the lutin
messenger can't hardly be received until March 20, leaving 10 or so
days to receive the "gift" of prisoners and report back to Kelrag,
Kelrag's letter back to Thomas and Thomas' reply scheduling the
meeting "in three weeks on the 21st". An April 21 meeting is the
earliest that fits, otherwise it could be May 21, June 21, July... ;)