[Mkguild] Happy new year!

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 22:10:42 UTC 2011

So what if it's colder in Minnesota?  It's -Minnesota-, the land of perpetual winter!  ;)  New Year's Eve, it was 40 F here with pea soup fog because all the snow was
melting.  Now, it's 19 F with wind chill down to 7 F.  COLD!  (To be
honest, I wouldn't have minded so much if we still had any snow left... I
 can tolerate a lot of cold if I have something pretty to look at.)

Hallan

> Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 14:33:21 -0600
> From: ejolson at wiktel.com
> To: mkguild at lists.integral.org
> Subject: Re: [Mkguild] Happy new year!
>
> Hello MKGuild,
>
> Saturday, January 1, 2011, 11:23:12 AM, Hallan wrote:
>

> HM> Happy New Year from OMGITSCOLD!! Wisconsin!
>
> Happy New Year from SOWHATITSCOLDERHERE Minnesota!
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  AmigaDragon     AmigaDragon    mailto:ejolson at wiktel.com

!DSPAM:4d20f7e8117731804284693!