[Mkguild] Request regarding future storyline

Nathan Pfaunmiller azariahwolf at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 04:40:21 UTC 2011

I am currently in the process of putting together the details for my first
full story arc in Metamor.  Coming up, I am going to need some established
characters to help move my storyline along.  I am going to have a character,
who is of little note outside of the Metamor business district, but I need
him to be on speaking terms with a few characters that are already in
universe.  This extends beyond simple cameos, however.  In May 708CR, my
storyline is going to reach its payoff, and I will need any characters
concerned to be available in this time period.  If you are at all
interested, please email me for more details on the specifics of the
storyline to see if you would be willing to participate.

-LurkingWolf

!DSPAM:4d3d02b7240321804284693!