[Mkguild] Author list

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Fri Jun 17 10:51:28 UTC 2011

I know that Malisa wrote a story for Metamor Keep way back in the
lists early days.  She left the setting because her next story, which
was going to be a big one, was lost during a computer crash.  She was
so upset by that tragedy she couldn't write anymore.  I have no idea
where she's even gone these days.

Scratch also wrote a story or two at one point, introducing his
character Scratch who had a mirror double Sivikian.  He ended up
becoming a servant of Akkala and he was going to show up in one of
Raven's stories.

As for the others, they probably all wrote little things way back in
the beginning but since disappeared.  I suspect the only way to be
sure would be to dig through the TSA mailing list Archives from MK's
first couple of years; I wouldn't be surprised if we discovered
several missing MK tales.

Oh, and Volk Oberoten has also stated that he's left MK for
good.  Pascal I see discovered the MK guild group page on FA a few
months back.