[Mkguild] Healing Wounds in Arabarb (46 of ?)

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Mon May 30 21:19:15 UTC 2011

*happy dances along with!*  And at the hand of his own monster, no less.  Classic. :)

Evil Overlord List Rule #48: I will treat any beast which I control through magic or technology with
respect and kindness. Thus if the control is ever broken, it will not
immediately come after me for revenge.  At least he avoided Rule #34, though. :)

!DSPAM:4de409dc152101804284693!