[Mkguild] Looking for a Missing Scene from WA

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Sun Nov 6 14:50:11 UTC 2011

Hello my Fellow Metamorians!

Recently I have been trying to locate a scene that takes place during
Winter Assault.  In this scene Ambassador Yonson and his guards fight
through a hall of Lutins as they make their way through the
Keep.  However, when I checked on the archives I could not find this
scene in the story at all!  I know this scene exists as I have read
it before.  It even has Maud wondering why she even has her job
because Yonson seems perfectly capable of taking care of himself and
everyone else too.

I did not write this scene, but I would very much like to have it
again as reference, and for the life of me I cannot find it.  Does
anyone know what I'm talking about, or do they have this scene?

Thanks!

!DSPAM:4eb69eae40831804284693!