[Mkguild] Irene

christian okane chrisokane at optimum.net
Thu Sep 1 17:27:15 UTC 2011

Well things are returning to normal here. Got power, phone & internet back
finally!

I am reminded how easy it is too lose things like that and take a person
back into the 19th century with none of the modern conveniences. But even
without power lie went on. People went to work and cleaned up the mess.

There has to be a story in all this somewhere

Chris

The Lurking Fox