[Mkguild] TSA-Bash 2012: You are Invited! June 9-12, 2012 -- Pittsburgh, PA

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Sun Apr 1 10:57:42 UTC 2012

Everyone is invited to the 15th Annual TSA-Bash!

The TSA-Bash is an annual get-together, first hosted by our venerate
resident rabbit, Phil Geusz.  People from all over North America and
even from countries around the globe have come together to chat, play
games, and just generally socialize.  The first two years, Phil
opened his own hutch--err, home to us but his poor domicile couldn't
handle it, so after that, we moved around the country, invading poor
hotels with our strangeness and, for some mysterious reason, cocktail
umbrellas keep showing up all over the place.  Don't ask me how THAT
happens!  You're just going to have to come to figure out this
mystery for yourself!

We have had Bashes across the United States and even had one up in
the frozen tundra of Canada!

We are holding the Bash this year in Piitsburgh, PA and your truly,
Charles "MattRat/MattTrike" Matthias will be hosting.  The bash will
be held at the Quality Inn Pittsburgh North from June 9 to the 12th.

http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-pittsburgh-pennsylvania-PA268?source=gglocaloz

Currently slated to attend:
Kanren from Jessup, MD -- 100% probability
MattRat/MattTrike from outside Pittsburgh, PA -- 100% probability
Viqsi from Columbus, OH -- 100% probability
Hallan Mirayas from WI - 90% probability
Stitchwolf from London, ON - 90% probability
Deranged Kitsune from London, ON - 90% probability
Ryx from TX - 50% probability
Mabmoro from East Providence, RI -- 50% probability
Pyat the Mouse from Hamilton, ON -- 50% probability
Robert E Thornsberry from Lexington, KY -- 50% probability
Weremoose from Southaven, MS -- 50% probability
Mako from Los Angeles, CA -- 25% probability
DanSan from near Los Angeles, CA -- 25% probability (he's in the
process of moving to the LA area so depending on how that goes, his
attendance probability is up in the air)
Nikon from Sandy, UT -- 10% probability
Rhinowolf from Kissimmee, FL - 10% probability
LurkingWolf from Ponce, Puerto Rico
The Dragon De Monsyne from Live Oak, TX

Unfortunately, the TSA Bash website (http://www.tsabash.org) is
currently down while DanSan is moving.  Hopefully it will be back up
soon.  In the meantime, if you are going to be attending, or would
like to change your status (for those on the above list), please drop
me a line and I'll take care of it.

Also, with only two months to go, now is the time to firm up your
plans, reserve rooms, make rooming arrangements, and the like.  I
need to know who is going to be there, when they are going to arrive,
and by what means they are going to arrive (car or train, bus or plane).

Also, Bash Book Submissions!  If you'd like to send me a little story
for the Bash Book, I will be exceedingly grateful!  No more than 1000
words please, and try to have the done by May 8.

Let us make this a great success!  Thank you to DanSan for managing
these emails and the website and for being an all around great
friend!  And thanks to Viqsi for her awesome advice all through the process.

!DSPAM:4f7834cf72861804284693!