[Mkguild] New Story

Andrew Vineyard dimensional42 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 11:26:04 UTC 2012

Good morning folks, or afternoon, or evening, depending on when you are
reading this.  I've been reading various Metamor Keep stories for some
time now, and finally got up the courage to write a story myself. With
the help of Misha and a few others from the IRC, I was able to finish
it. Now, after some discussion, I will link it to you all. It's about
13k words big, so of course not exactly light reading.

This story introduces a new character to the Keep, as well as a new
natural ore and even a new enemy to the scene. I hope you enjoy it.

Since I'm unsure of how the mailing list will handle sending large
amounts of text, I'll instead provide a link to the story. It will have
chapter titles for an easier read while being reviewed, but the version
that will be submitted to the site will have those removed.

Here's the link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cEWTf6X6p6oYc3lquJVEOZ6NChLyyG0b7_mK6u5nVrc/edit

!DSPAM:4f9e76f0215981804284693!