[Mkguild] Question About Posting Mature Content On Non-MK Sites

Pontos daemonpontos at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 06:48:50 UTC 2012

On 22/12/12 1:07 AM, Christof M. Bradford wrote:
> I will be working on some MK stories that will quite likely have
> plot-related content that goes beyond the posting restrictions for the ML
> and web site.  Will it be okay to publicly post these future stories on a
> non-MK site such as FurAffinity or SoFurry?
I have no authority to say what can or can't be done, but here's what i think.

If they go way beyond the rating to the point they can't be posted here or on the website,
then they are pretty much not going to be canon.
I suppose in that case you can post them wherever, but make sure to state they are in no
way canon (To avoid getting people interested on the setting for the wrong reasons).

Pontos