[Mkguild] [Furry Lit] MK Story - Past Present and Future part 8

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Sun Jan 8 18:56:58 UTC 2012

At 01:12 PM 1/2/2012, christian okane wrote:
>Here is part 6
>

>************
>

>    Reluctantly the group made its way back across the walkway and left the
>vast hallways and it's mysterious contents behind. Soon they found
>themselves back at the intersection.
>
>    "Now which direction?" Caroline asked.
>
>    "Let's pay a visit to Bolva and see if our unwanted guest is still in his
>cage," Misha answered.

I really enjoyed the conversation between Bolva and the others.  It
was interesting to see Bolva's calculating mind turn, the gears
slowly creaking as they pondered what little scraps of information
they were given.  Despite being kept a prisoner, he is still
exceedingly dangerous, for every visit will bring him something new
to ponder, some new scrap that he could take advantage of for his own purposes.

!DSPAM:4f09e6fc105411804284693!