[Mkguild] Story Feedback Form

Kendo Virmir kendo.virmir at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 05:51:18 UTC 2012

Hello!

Due to popular request, I have implemented a feedback form that
appears at the bottom of every story page for all authors who are
interested.  An example can be seen at the bottom of the page here:

http://metamorkeep.com/story/Healing_Wounds_in_Arabarb1.php

This is an opt-in feature. If you want the form to appear below your
stories, let me know!  I have activated it for the following authors
who were for this idea in the MK World forums:

Chris O'Kane
Charles Matthias
Leo M. Panther
Virmir

Let me know if you want to be added!

Also, please ensure that the email listed on your author page is up to
date, as this is where these are getting sent to. Above people, please
test the form to make sure you're getting the emails. Check your spam
folder and whitelist metamor at xepher.net if you don't get anything.

Spam protection is nothing impressive starting off. Will program
something better if/when the need arises. If you get any spam through
this thing, let me know right away.

Any bugs or weirdnesses, let me know!

--
- Kendo Virmir