[Mkguild] MK Past Present and Future part 7

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Wed Jan 25 23:01:38 UTC 2012

>    "But could I have really forced you here if you truly didn't want to
>come? You didn't seem to put up much of a fight."
>
>    "Would you like me to? I could punch you in the chest right now if want."
>
>    Edmund sighed and stepped back. "All right my friend. Never again will I
>force you to go anywhere. I won't ask you to come to these woods again."
>
>    The two friends continued forward into the darkness without another word
>passing between them.

>End part 7

I finally got back to reading this and I hope to get through more of
it soon.  The discovery of the arena and the trapped animal ghosts
and the combatants was a nice touch.  The growing antagonism between
Edmund and Stealth is interesting as well.    I'm not quite sure
where you are going to take these threads yet, but I confess I'd like
these two cheetahs to hold their tongues for a little bit so they can
find Nest.

!DSPAM:4f2089da325242130720353!