[Mkguild] FW: Looking for advice

christian okane chrisokane at optimum.net
Mon Jan 30 02:15:01 UTC 2012

I rotated the image 90 degrees and it does look better. Added the corrected
pic to my FA site.

The Longs already have a ranking system  already. It's based on that used by
the Metamor Army.

NCO's have 2 ranks

A paw print

Or a paw print with claws.

For officers:

Slashed paw (a paw with a long sword superimposed over it, diagonally from
lower left to upper right - like a sword being wielded in combat).

Fox head icon Official name is Scout Commander. Currently only 1 person
holds the rank of Scout Commander - Misha Brightleaf.

Chris

The Lurking Fox