[Mkguild] TSA-Bash 2012: June 9-12, 2012 -- Pittsburgh, PA

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Wed May 16 00:07:36 UTC 2012

Everyone is invited to the 15th Annual TSA-Bash!

The TSA-Bash is an annual get-together, first hosted by our venerate
resident rabbit, Phil Geusz.  People from all over North America and
even from countries around the globe have come together to chat, play
games, and just generally socialize.  The first two years, Phil
opened his own hutch--err, home to us but his poor domicile couldn't
handle it, so after that, we moved around the country, invading poor
hotels with our strangeness and, for some mysterious reason, cocktail
umbrellas keep showing up all over the place.  Don't ask me how THAT
happens!  You're just going to have to come to figure out this
mystery for yourself!

We have had Bashes across the United States and even had one up in
the frozen tundra of Canada!

We are holding the Bash this year in Piitsburgh, PA and your truly,
Charles "MattRat/MattTrike" Matthias will be hosting.  The bash will
be held at the Quality Inn Pittsburgh North from June 9 to the 12th.

http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-pittsburgh-pennsylvania-PA268?source=gglocaloz

THE GROUP RATE HAS NOW EXPIRED.  If you plan on coming, then you need
to contact somebody who has already made reservations for a room and
work out rooming arrangements.

Currently slated to attend:
Kanren from Jessup, MD -- 100% probability
MattRat/MattTrike from outside Pittsburgh, PA -- 100% probability
Phil Guesz (Rabbit) from Columbia, TN - 100% probability
Viqsi from Columbus, OH -- 100% probability
Hallan Mirayas from WI - 100% probability
Stitchwolf from London, ON - 100% probability
Deranged Kitsune from London, ON - 100% probability
Ryx from TX - 100% probability
Felix from Kansas City, MO - 100% probability
Fulminar from Hamilton, ON - 100% probability
Kamau from New York, 100% probability
LurkingWolf from Ponce, Puerto Rico, 100% probability
Jacob O'Hare from Campbell, NY - 75% probability
Mabmoro from East Providence, RI -- 50% probability
Pyat the Mouse from Hamilton, ON -- 50% probability
Robert E Thornsberry from Lexington, KY -- 50% probability
Weremoose from Southaven, MS -- 50% probability
Mako from Los Angeles, CA -- 25% probability
DanSan from near Los Angeles, CA -- 25% probability
Nikon from Sandy, UT -- 10% probability
Rhinowolf from Kissimmee, FL - 10% probability
The Dragon De Monsyne from Live Oak, TX
SenkoLKE from Rosario, Argentina (by way of Nebraska,  arriving on the 11th)
Arrow Quivershaft from Wisconsin (arriving the 11th)

If you would kindly inform me of when your arrival time is, and your
arrival method so that I can make arrangements to pick up folks who
need it, and to know who can help.

Also, Bash Book Submissions!  I haven't received any!!!  This is a
creative bunch, come on, create something already! ;-)

Let us make this a great success!  Thank you to DanSan for managing
these emails and the website and for being an all around great
friend!  And thanks to Viqsi for her awesome advice all through the process.