[Mkguild] TSA-Bash 2012 - When Will You Be Arriving (Updated)?

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Sat May 26 10:51:43 UTC 2012

In two weeks time the TSA Bash 2012 will be underway!!

For those of you who are planning on coming to the TSA Bash it would
be most helpful if you let me know when you will be arriving and by
what means.  This way I can prepare transportation for you to get to
the hotel (if you come by plane, bus, or train) or know that you are
going to be there to help me with transportation (if you come by car).

I have this information for:

Stitchwolf
Deranged Kitsune
Felix
Viqsi
Ryx
Fulminar
Robert Thornsberry
Dragon de Monsyne
Lance
Phil
Kamau
LurkingWolf

If you are not on this list, then you have not told me when you are
going to arrive and that means you need to reply to this email!

And for those of you who need to be picked up from the airport, train
station, etc... I will let you know soon how we're going to manage
that (assuming that you have actually told me when you are going to
arrive, and if by plane, what airline).