[Mkguild] MK submission - Linda's Journey

Jason Steele anpumon at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 09:16:26 UTC 2012

Anyways, we'll see if this works - so not to be an ass, I thought I would copypaste it onto Google Docs and let you guys see this.

However if it gives trouble (Because of its Matthias-Rat approved size) then I can simply resend the email with the whooooole story attached....that'll totally take up your whole weekend. Muahahahahaha...hahahahaha...AAAHAHAHAHAH!!! AAAHAHAHA-*cough choke gag* I swallowed my mint.

Timeframe: Late March 708 CR

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aU3TMa1gVQ7on2gHjiKTiuqYGuTHY2IoJRuZWuQw864/edit