[Mkguild] Regarding "Covenants"

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 17:21:11 UTC 2013

Good idea, Misha.
Issue: Aedra/daedra implied as the cause of the Fall of Man, et al.Status: Resolved as false, but could still use a rewrite for the sake of clarity.  Implication delivered by biased source.  Biased source could also use some clarification in-story as to what he is and what level of factual authority he is speaking with.
Issue: Aedra/daedra accused of willful genocide.Status: Ongoing, awaiting further developments.  Source of accusation identified as a biased source, but accusation has not yet been rebutted.
Issue: Daedra able to boast that they curbstomped a people under Eli's protection and he didn't lift a finger.Status: Ongoing, awaiting further developments.
Issue: Claim that not a single Tened gave in to despair or doubt, even in the face of certain extinction.Status: Ongoing, awaiting further developments.  Claim made by biased source.
Issue: Avian and lizard Keepers given personal protection from aedra/daedra influence based solely on their species.Status: Clarified, but still an issue.  They can -lose- that protection based on a faith decision, but the protection does not -originate- from a faith decision like it does with other Followers.
None of these sit particularly well with me.  However, after assurances that more developments and clarifications are coming, I'm willing to wait and see how this develops.
Hallan