[Mkguild] The Greatest Transformation

Leo M Panther aka M vd Mosselaar lionar_panthera at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 23:34:06 UTC 2013

Congratulations. Has she got a name yet or do you get to name her
yourselves?
I wish you all the best. That's going to be a bunch of new firsts for you to
experience.
Diaper changes, constant vigilance, waking up at any point at nigh or day
because of crying.
The first time the baby sleeps trough the night followed by mommy's first
smile.
For the child's sake I hope you are ready for all that responsibility.

Have your head in the clouds, but always keep your feet on the ground,

Leo M. Panther