[Mkguild] Question About Posting Mature Content On Non-MK Sites

christian okane chrisokane at optimum.net
Sat Jan 5 09:21:27 UTC 2013

All right. Well put. MK Erotica is out of the question but it does prompt a
few REALLY bad jokes like an idea for a story where Madog shows someone his
'Special' attachments and what toys Rickkter would have?

Seriously thou - No erotica and please keep the gore and blood down to a
realistic level - we don't want MK to become like those gruesome Saw movies
but you can do bloody - I've had quite a few bloody fights and open battles.

 If you're not sure just ask.

Chris
the Lurking Fox