[Mkguild] Nasoj's emblem

Leo M Panther aka M vd Mosselaar lionar_panthera at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 31 18:55:04 UTC 2013

Wow, that already looks sorta spooky. However this would probably fit more with a personal/family banner.
For a Duke or King title (Was it ever established what kind of leader Nasoj proclaims himself to be?) it’s not
quite ornate enough. To take a page from the other keepers, perhaps a few dragons flanking the shield.
However I’m not nearly evil or insane enough to fully know Nasoj’s tastes so let’s not jump to prototypes before a majority consensus has been reached.